Skip to content

ProductCamp Vancouver 2024

Welcome!

This year at ProductCamp we will have 3 types of sessions:

1. Presentations (structured sharing of ideas or information to the audience)

2. Panels

3. Workshops 

To submit a session: check to see if your idea is already submitted; if not, go for it!

Creativity and diversity of backgrounds is very welcome!
Please select the type of session you are proposing, write a session title, description and a short blurb about the value you bring to the topic.

To vote: click on the appropriate button for a pre-submitted session that interests you.

You have 10 votes in total, ideally distributed across the different session types.
You can always redistribute your votes if a great session gets submitted after you’ve used all 10.  

How it works:

• Mon, Apr 1: Voting closes and the most popular sessions will be shortlisted

• Tue, Apr 2: Session leaders notified via email

• Fri, Apr 5: Schedule is finalized and shared with participants

Don’t forget to register to attend at: https://www.productcampvancouver.org

See you at ProductCamp Vancouver on April 6th!

#PCV24

Please note:

• Anonymous sessions will be deleted

• Each potential session leader is limited to two session proposals 

• Ideas that are deemed inappropriate for ProductCamp will be flagged &/or deleted

ProductCamp Vancouver 2024

Categories

45 results found

1. It's widely known that innovation is key to building a sustainable competitive advantage for any business. In our current increasingly competitive business environment, it's even more crucial to find that edge for our organizations to thrive. For those of us leading teams in knowledge based industries, maximizing the potential of our people is key to encouraging the innovation critical to unlocking that edge.

So what practices need to be in place in our organizations to maximize the potential of our people for innovation?

This presentation will walk us through the evidence-based elements, practices, and models to make sense of the…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Driving effective change within a company requires the creation of various corresponding elements like a sense of urgency, a guiding coalition, etc., and particularly also a strong vision to direct the change effort.

Imagine how you as a product manager — whose cross-functional position is fundamental to effective change — are made responsible for setting this vision.

Or better yet, imagine that not only are you set the vision, you are also asked to create and manage a product that drives the desired organizational change forward, because when progress is easily made tangible, it acts as an effective object of…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. “Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The courage to change the things I can,
    And the wisdom to know the difference.”

Working in Product Management has gotten toxic! Psychological safety has been thrown to the wind. Layoffs are happening everywhere. Brian Chesky (Airbnb) is threatening our communal craft.

We are all in need of some communal Product Therapy!

Our product leadership support group has been self-organizing through a WhatsApp group and bi-weekly online meetings to talk through our product and career frustrations with safety and vulnerability to get to the core of what keeps us…

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workshop  ·  Admin →
  4. In this session, I'll share the challenges and learnings from a recent data product I built to explore the intricacies of utilizing Google Analytics 4 (GA4). With the ever-evolving landscape of digital analytics and the shutting down of GA3, it was paramount for my 4400+ users to adapt to this new product. GA4 offers a suite of powerful tools and features to extract meaningful insights and drive strategic decisions; however, there are unknowns associated with every data set, and GA4 was no different. This session is designed for product professionals seeking to harness the potential of an unknown data source…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In my early days as a Product Manager, PMs main build partners were primarily developers. Over time, this group has expanded to include roles like data scientists, data engineers, product analysts, ML engineers, knowledge engineers, and conversational designers, among others.

In this presentation, I'll provide an overview of different types of AI products a mental model for partnering with these diverse roles throughout the product lifecycle. We'll cover various AI products, including:

• Predictive ML products (e.g., applicant evaluation, targeting)
    • ML Platforms: which provide infrastructure for hosting and operationalizing hundreds of ML models
    • Generative AI products (e.g., content summarization)
    • Semantic Search

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →