Machine Learning for Product Managers
Understanding whether your product or feature is a candidate for machine learning and how to successfully launch it are challenges more PMs are facing everyday. While the target audience is with zero to an intermediate level of experience, I hope seasoned ML practitioners also join to participate in the discussion.
1) What is data science and machine learning? (and why the hype)
2) What is the role of a product manager in ML?
3) To ML or not to ML? Is my product/feature a candidate for ML?
4) What is the machine learning project life-cycle?
- Identifying a proof of concept
- Developing a team & going to production
- Cost and complexity drivers
5) Please bring your questions as we will save time for an interactive discussion to address some of your challenges.
This session will be led by Paul Save who is the founder of Cascadia Data Science Institute, the Vice-President of the Product Management Association of BC, and a product manager at Central 1 Credit Union.
Paul - sorry for the delay a few days back - this looks like it is garnering a lot of interest
Paul Save commented
I posted this a few days ago, but for some reason it did not seem to get registered.