Identifying opportunities for data science and machine learning
Data science and machine learning are incorporated into many of the products we use, making them better, smarter, and more useful. Product owners who understand these technologies are better able to leverage them in their own projects. The aim of this session is to get you started (or continue) thinking about AI in your own work.
The topics this session will help you understand are:
1. An overview of data science/machine learning.
2. What problems are these technologies solving?
3. How to identify your own candidate projects for ML.
4. Communicating with data science/machine learning practitioners.
5. Developing a data-driven culture.