Sessions

From here you can submit a session idea and/or vote for session ideas you’d like to see presented. Be creative, the only limitation is your imagination. To submit a session start by using the search feature. To vote, click on the appropriate button on the session already submitted which interests you.

Be sure and specify in your description whether you are volunteering to lead the session, or if you are suggesting a session you’d like to attend.

You have 10 votes in total. You can always redistribute your votes if a great session gets submitted after you’ve used all 10.

Don’t forget to register to attend at:http://www.productcampvancouver.org. See you at ProductCamp Vancouver!

An idea for a great session would be...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Different approach's for validating Minimum Viable Products!

Using product box technique to get feedback on a MVP without actually building the product. This will be a hands on session to practice which I volunteer to lead

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)